How Actifile Guardrails Works
Don’t take our word for it
CEO, Choice CyberSecurity
Actifile Guardrails Customer Examples
As a result of installing Actifile, the community hospital was able to:
- Discover existing PHI on the hospital’s endpoints.
- Transparently encrypt all hospital related PHI on roaming endpoints (such as the BYOD Doctor endpoints)
- Create audits and report on PHI usage.
- Support provisioning of laptops to their employees.
- Enable the protection of data at subcontractors (such as printers, lawyers, HR/benefits, etc.).
- Demonstrate compliance
As a result the financial services company was able to control the data without risking scanning employee private data and/or other financial institutions’ customer data.
- Run a risk assemssent to discover and audit all PHI that is outside the LIMS
- Evaluate the workflows and optimize that ones that result in liability
- Execute controls to substantially reduce the liability associated with data
Using Actifile the benefits administrator was able to:
- Run a risk assessment to discover PII and financial data
- Create a working audit of all the data at all times
- Provide controls that help reduce the liability associated with the data without interrupting the workflows
By pointing Actifile to their project repository, Actifile was able to help the company protect their assets transparently – ensuring that authorized personnel were able to get their job accomplished – but in a protected manner.
Actifile helped the retailer’s IT to:
- Figure out what was on those endpoints.
- Ensure that European customer information is protected for GDPR.
- Ensure that the corporate information is protected.
Built in Regulatory Templates
Risk Dashboard and Reporting
Data at Rest Discovery
Data Risk Heatmap
Transparent Encryption for Parked Data
Cloud Based Management
Blacklist and whitelist controls
Flavors of BYOD
Starting up a data privacy program is daunting. That is especially true if you don't have a DPO (data privacy officer) on your payroll. And for the SMBs and the MSPs and MSSPs that serve them that is likely to be the case. In many respects, data privacy is onerous....
Cloud storage is fast, convenient, and often cheap — but is it compliant? If you provide cloud storage to your customers as an MSP, they're going to want to know the answer. Under HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and the upcoming GDPR, your customers need to know a great deal...
While cloud adoption is still growing rapidly, there remains a determined base of companies who have rejected cloud adoption. These companies overwhelmingly worry that they lack the security expertise to master the additional challenges that cloud adoption might bring...
Managed Service Provider? Work with us
centralized, and well-integrated offering