Don’t take our word for it
CEO, Choice CyberSecurity
Actifile is Designed for MSPs
Actifile’s multi-tenant, product range lets you address each customers’ need, from occasional risk assessments, through 24/7 monitoring and culminating with risk remediation. Features:
Built in Regulatory Templates
Risk Dashboard and Reporting
Data at Rest Discovery
Data Risk Heatmap
Transparent Encryption for Parked Data
Multi-Tenant Cloud Based Management
Blacklist and whitelist controls
Flavors of BYOD
Data Privacy Risk Assessment for MSPs
For a low monthly fee run multi-tenant automated risk assessments and get customer ready reports with actionable insights for all of your customers.
Discover regulated data across the organization’s laptops, workstations and servers.
Discover data flow to and from any application, including business sanctioned applications and shadow IT.
Create subscription opportunities to provide continuous monitoring and alerts of the risk as it evolves.
Create services opportunities to assist with compliance audits and drive down data privacy risks.
MSP Example Use Cases
Actifile supports most sensitive data / regulatory compliance use cases:
As a result of installing Actifile, the community hospital was able to:
- Discover existing PHI on the hospital’s endpoints.
- Transparently encrypt all hospital related PHI on roaming endpoints (such as the BYOD Doctor endpoints)
- Create audits and report on PHI usage.
- Support provisioning of laptops to their employees.
- Enable the protection of data at subcontractors (such as printers, lawyers, HR/benefits, etc.).
- Demonstrate compliance
As a result the financial services company was able to control the data without risking scanning employee private data and/or other financial institutions’ customer data.
- Run a risk assemssent to discover and audit all PHI that is outside the LIMS
- Evaluate the workflows and optimize that ones that result in liability
- Execute controls to substantially reduce the liability associated with data
Using Actifile the benefits administrator was able to:
- Run a risk assessment to discover PII and financial data
- Create a working audit of all the data at all times
- Provide controls that help reduce the liability associated with the data without interrupting the workflows
By pointing Actifile to their project repository, Actifile was able to help the company protect their assets transparently – ensuring that authorized personnel were able to get their job accomplished – but in a protected manner.
Actifile helped the retailer’s IT to:
- Figure out what was on those endpoints.
- Ensure that European customer information is protected for GDPR.
- Ensure that the corporate information is protected.
Risk Monitoring Drives MSP Transition to vCIO
By pointing MSPs to data stores and data flows, Actifile can also help MSP transition from technical to vCIO roles. Here Actifile CEO explains how:
Insuring against IT risks in small and medium sized (SME) organizations is becoming more important: The move to the cloud makes the employee endpoints the data hub. Employees download, process and upload data. Some data gets left on the endpoint and may get uploaded...
Actifile's Risk Portal displays risk as number of files, number of records and an estimated assessment of the monetary risk the data would pose if a data privacy incident were to happen. One question we get asked quite often is about this $ value: "how do you...
The risk-to-the-data vs. the-risk-in-the-data. It is intuitively accepted that when securing or insuring a jewelry store the security expenses and the premiums would be related to the Carat value of the jewels in the store. A fake jewelry store...