How Actifile Guardrails Works
Don’t take our word for it
Actifile Guardrails Customer Examples
- Discover existing PHI on the hospital’s endpoints.
- Transparently encrypt all hospital related PHI on roaming endpoints (such as the BYOD Doctor endpoints)
- Create audits and report on PHI usage.
- Support provisioning of laptops to their employees.
- Enable the protection of data at subcontractors (such as printers, lawyers, HR/benefits, etc.).
- Demonstrate compliance
- Run a risk assemssent to discover and audit all PHI that is outside the LIMS
- Evaluate the workflows and optimize that ones that result in liability
- Execute controls to substantially reduce the liability associated with data
- Run a risk assessment to discover PII and financial data
- Create a working audit of all the data at all times
- Provide controls that help reduce the liability associated with the data without interrupting the workflows
- Figure out what was on those endpoints.
- Ensure that European customer information is protected for GDPR.
- Ensure that the corporate information is protected.
Built in Regulatory Templates
Risk Dashboard and Reporting
Data at Rest Discovery
Data Risk Heatmap
Transparent Encryption for Parked Data
Cloud Based Management
Blacklist and whitelist controls
Supports All Flavors of BYOD
On January 31st, 2020, the Pentagon released version 1.0 of its unified cybersecurity standard that all contractors must meet by 2026. Dowload the standard here. The standard, called the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), will apply to any company of...
Starting up a data privacy program is daunting. That is especially true if you don't have a DPO (data privacy officer) on your payroll. And for the SMBs and the MSPs and MSSPs that serve them that is likely to be the case. In many respects, data privacy is onerous....
Cloud storage is fast, convenient, and often cheap — but is it compliant? If you provide cloud storage to your customers as an MSP, they're going to want to know the answer. Under HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and the upcoming GDPR, your customers need to know a great deal...