How Actifile Guardrails Works
Don’t take our word for it
Actifile Guardrails Customer Examples
- Discover existing PHI on the hospital’s endpoints.
- Transparently encrypt all hospital related PHI on roaming endpoints (such as the BYOD Doctor endpoints)
- Create audits and report on PHI usage.
- Support provisioning of laptops to their employees.
- Enable the protection of data at subcontractors (such as printers, lawyers, HR/benefits, etc.).
- Demonstrate compliance
- Run a risk assemssent to discover and audit all PHI that is outside the LIMS
- Evaluate the workflows and optimize that ones that result in liability
- Execute controls to substantially reduce the liability associated with data
- Run a risk assessment to discover PII and financial data
- Create a working audit of all the data at all times
- Provide controls that help reduce the liability associated with the data without interrupting the workflows
- Figure out what was on those endpoints.
- Ensure that European customer information is protected for GDPR.
- Ensure that the corporate information is protected.
Built in Regulatory Templates
Risk Dashboard and Reporting
Data at Rest Discovery
Data Risk Heatmap
Transparent Encryption for Parked Data
Cloud Based Management
Blacklist and whitelist controls
Supports All Flavors of BYOD
Webinar: Join Chris Wiser and our own Guy Bavly to learn why your MSP’s network assessment is useless
How can you better align your focus from technology to your customer's business problems? Join Chris Wiser (from 7 figure MSP) and Guy Bavly to learn how to better align with you customer's real needs. https://vimeo.com/431521261
Just in case you missed it live (or want a refresher) here is a recording of the webinar (~47 min). https://vimeo.com/420639513
Data Privacy compliance is one of the biggest risks facing SMB's today. Especially for MSPs, knowing how to audit data and proactively avoid the liability is key to long term success. Ditsa Keren from Website Planet sat down with Guy Bavly, co-founder and CEO of...