MSPs want a demo that reflects the needs of their customers and customer opportunities. And each MSP has customers from different geographies, different verticals and different regulatory needs:
Data types such as PII, ePHI, CUI, etc.Regions such as United States, European countries, Asia.Verticals like financial, healthcare, contractors.Regulatory frameworks like CMMC, GLBA, HIPAA, FINRA, PDPA, etc.
Data types such as PII, ePHI, CUI, etc.
Regions such as United States, European countries, Asia.
Verticals like financial, healthcare, contractors.
Regulatory frameworks like CMMC, GLBA, HIPAA, FINRA, PDPA, etc.
The purpose of this exercise is to create a demo system that demonstrates Actifile using data that your customers care about.
The process to create a demo account is:
1. Log into your partner portal at https://app.actifile.com.Note: If you don’t have a partner account you can contact your local Actifile distributor (or drop us a line).
2. Create a demo Actifile account in Actifile. The account will be an NFR account with up to 5 free licenses. Select the relevant policies and compliance frameworks that are relevant to your customer base.Note: It is recommended to select all the compliance frameworks and classification policies that are relevant to your customers. You can then decide to show or hide policies using the “sensitive” slider button.
3. Select up to 5 (demo or production) machines to install Actifile. Copy the demo data from https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnGFvQ5rPFi4gegbjqjl5zH6d3XF0A?e=uyFpxh to the documents folder in those machines.Note: It is recommended to copy the folder structure so that they are easy to remove later if so desired.
4. Install the latest Actifile agent (from https://app.actifile.com/Home/DownloadAgentMsi) using the RMM, deployment tools or manually. Remember to use the correct Installkey associated with the demo customer account. Let the system run for a 30 minutes or so until the files are found and classified.
5. To generate Application risk events:Note: Check that the App WebApp analytics is turned on for the account (under Settings Tab -> General Settings).
Create events:a. Open the classified documents using local applicationsb. Upload files to external applications like whatsappc. Upload files to EFSS like OneDrive or to portals (like Google Docs).d. Generate a few sample reports in the Reports tab.e. Generate a few sample reports in the Reports tab.Note: Use files that were detected by the system. Other files in the demo folders may have data that is not relevant to the policies you selected and will therefore not show up in the sensitive column6. Generate a few sample reports in the Reports tab.
If you need assistance you can always use our white-glove onboarding service at:https://calendly.com/assaflitai/white-glove-onboarding
Powered by BetterDocs