We are pleased to announce the GA of version 2.0.47. This is mainly a bug fix version and includes support for newer versions of the .Net framework.
- Installer now supports all 4.x versions of .Net (and should no longer require .Net version 3.5).
- Fixed errors when blocking data to some websites.
- Fixed error when blocking undefined processes.
- Fixed error that when agent failed, the agent icon multiplied in the task tray.
- Fixed multiple task tray entries on terminal servers.
New deployments and new agents: If you are pushing the agents out using an RMM, please ensure that you take the latest MSI from the deployment tab. Older MSIs will not install in a .Net 4.6 and 4.8 environment.
Existing users: The version will be pushed out automatically to existing users.
Don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us and to let us know if you encounter any bugs/errors.