To fix the issue, repair the agent installation, then you should be able to uninstall/reinstall it.
- Make sure you have the latest Windows updates installed.
- Visit the Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Utility website.
- Click Download, then click Open. If the utility doesn’t open automatically, or you click Save instead of Open, you can open it from your downloads folder. The utility’s name will start with
- On the first screen of the utility, click Next.
- When asked if you’re having problems installing or uninstalling a program, select Uninstalling.
- Select the program that you want to uninstall, then click Next.
- When asked if you want to “Uninstall and cleanup?”, select “Yes, try uninstall.”
The utility tries to uninstall the program. Depending on the size of the software package the utility is trying to uninstall and the speed of your computer, the uninstall process might take five minutes or more. If the utility is successful, you’ll see a “Troubleshooting is complete” message.
- Close the utility.
If you still can’t fix the issue please contact support.