How Actifile Guardrails Works
Don’t take our word for it
Actifile Guardrails Customer Examples
- Discover existing PHI on the hospital’s endpoints.
- Transparently encrypt all hospital related PHI on roaming endpoints (such as the BYOD Doctor endpoints)
- Create audits and report on PHI usage.
- Support provisioning of laptops to their employees.
- Enable the protection of data at subcontractors (such as printers, lawyers, HR/benefits, etc.).
- Demonstrate compliance
- Run a risk assemssent to discover and audit all PHI that is outside the LIMS
- Evaluate the workflows and optimize that ones that result in liability
- Execute controls to substantially reduce the liability associated with data
- Run a risk assessment to discover PII and financial data
- Create a working audit of all the data at all times
- Provide controls that help reduce the liability associated with the data without interrupting the workflows
- Figure out what was on those endpoints.
- Ensure that European customer information is protected for GDPR.
- Ensure that the corporate information is protected.
Built in Regulatory Templates
Risk Dashboard and Reporting
Data at Rest Discovery
Data Risk Heatmap
Transparent Encryption for Parked Data
Multi-Tenant Cloud Based Management
Blacklist and whitelist controls
Supports All Flavors of BYOD
Simplifying DLP for data compliance and protection
Traditional IT security defenses such as antivirus, backup, and firewalls are fairly effective for protecting companies against cyberattacks coming from the ‘outside’, and they definitely have a role to play in securing the perimeter of your clients’ networks. Your...